Friday, January 8, 2010

BOOKS & AUTHORS

I remember when I was a young child, my Mother would read to me from children books. The stories could be about Cowboys and Indians, fairy tales and stories about animals by doing this Mom instilled in me a love for reading which is as strong today as when I was child.

Each night before I go to bed I have to read and when I finish a book I always start a new one. This has led to a life of adventure even if it is in the comfort of my home.

I have visited every place on this planet and sailed every sea, I have been to the earth's core and traveled to distant galaxies all through the pages of the books I have read.

I have rode the range with the wild bunch and stood up to the meanest of villains, I have courted the prettiest girls and saved those who have been preyed upon. If I wasn't the hero I was at least his sidekick and with the turn of the last page I would ride off into the sunset.

With all of that said over the next days and weeks I will on occassion post some of the more rememberable books I have read. I hope anyone reading these words will enjoy what is written.

No comments:

Post a Comment