Saturday, January 16, 2010

SIGNS AND MURALS


January, originally uploaded by jimbwalking.

For the last couple of years I have become interested in photography. Over the course of this time I have taken thousands of pictures and most of them have not been keepers. But I have really enjoyed doing this and have worked hard to improve myself within this craft.

This past fall I started a project to photographic signs and murals in Shawnee, a town close to where I live. I found this sign, or is it a mural, on a building in the downtown area. Of course the primary reason for taking this picture is that it fit in with my project, but a secondary reason is that I knew Dan Brown would be coming out with his new book "The Lost Symbol. " I haven't had the oppourtiny to read the book as of yet, but hope to sometime in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment